PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 9, 2008

And We're Off............................

to start our Sunday. I always start my Sunday (and all other morning's) off in the same way. I wake up!! Followed very quickly by the sound of the coffee maker sputtering it's way to life. Oh the delicious sounds of coffee being brewed, the smell wafts across my office and I start to drool. Just thinking about the overly large cup this morning made me conscious and aware that Sunday's are of relaxation and quiet, and of course the Nascar Races. What southern lady does not include nascar on her Sunday? I can't imagine a sunday without it. I filled my cup the usual way with lots of Bailey's Irish Creme Liquor. This helps to stay in the calm and quiet mood. I sip this glorious cup of creamy goodness as I contemplate the day ahead. Lazying around the living room with my trucker, watching races, eating like pigs and having a beer or two (maybe three). Life is good.......................

and then it happens. The sounds of truckers spawn bickering in the other room, fighting over who gets the computer, fighting over how to play an online game, trucker father trying to maintain some semblance of control and it's then I realize.......................... it's time to head back to the coffee pot for more and this time extra Bailey's to top the cup off.

No comments: