PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Thrill Is Gone

I have had them for 3 months now and love them to pieces, but I love myself more! The thrill is gone. Though still tiny and extremely adorable and cute the messes are not worth it anymore. I'm talking about my fur babies. My precious adorable little kitties. Remember the TV show "Eight is Enough"? Well their right. Eight is way more than enough. In fact eight is too damn many. I wake each and everyday to the sight I am fixing to show you. Not a day has gone by that this is not how I am greeted. Oh don't get me wrong, I love playing with them. But I hate spending half my days cleaning up their messes. If you would like one the drive wouldn't be to terribly far. I'll happily even supply you with food and accomadations for your stay. Even provide you with a weeks worth of kitty chow and maybe kitty litter.

Beware of what you are about to see! Do not be eating as you may lose your stomach. This video was taken about 1 am this morning. It's in the dark and only a lamp as I am quite embarrassed for anyone to see this in the daylight hours.





We also decided to give away are little Babycakes. Our Shi Tzu we have had since she was 8 weeks old. She went to her new home yesterday evening. I miss her but I know she is being well loved and taken care of. She was not receiving the love she so deserved here anymore.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

They created quite a havoc.

Gail said...

Yes, I believe I would be finding them a new home, too.

Beautiful kittens, you should have no trouble finding homes for them.

Vivian said...

You poor thing...I understand and do not blame you!!!

Mental P Mama said...

Yikes. I hope they find good homes soon!

Julie D said...

Oh no kidding. They'd be out the door at my house too!

I'm here getting caught up on my blog reading...finally. Happy Sunday!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

You'll find them good homes I know!
They are alot of work.

Anonymous said...

I think thе admіn of thiѕ website is genuinеly ωorking hard in favor of his
site, for the reaѕon that here eѵeгy ѕtuff is qualіty baѕed materiаl.
Here is my webpage ; galaxynote2.fr