PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 4, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY.........May 4, 2009

Outside my window...The sky is overcast and cloudy. Sun is barely peaking out from between the clouds. I am so happy to even catch a small glimpse of the sun. It's been days.

I am thinking...that our yard is a lake, the house needs cleaning, and the laundry is past needing done. That I don't hear any birds singing this morning.

I am thankful for...our church family. They held the graduating seniors and their parents a dinner last night. It was nice to get out of the house and take part again. I have become way to lazy on Sunday's and not been in months. I must remedy this next week.

From the learning rooms...I've learned that when you have very little kitties in your house that you are bound to step on one of them on occasion. I've also learned that they can and will eat you out of house and home.

From the kitchen...I smell brewing coffee, hear kittens meowing and am ignoring all the dirty dishes.

I am wearing...clothes

I am creating...a wildflower garden and a veggie garden. I hope to draw in more hummingbirds with the wildflowers.

I am going...tomorrow evening to pick up Princess's prom dress from having the alterations done. I hope it looks good.

I am reading...magazines as I haven't had time for any books. My new Victoria came in a couple of days ago and at some point today I will make time to read it.

I am hoping...the sun will come out again.

I am hearing...Babycakes scratching in the other room and tiny kitties running on the floor.

Around the house...I see a big Blue Jay sitting just outside my window in front of me. I see inside the house is dirty and beds need made. However, I am not stressing it one bit.

One of my favorite things...is doing my Frugal Friday posts and having giveaways. Don't forget to enter the last one from last Friday.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Not many of them. Picking up the dress, cleaning house and staying home for the most part and working.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



To read others Daybooks or to take part in them go to The Simple Woman's Daybook and enjoy.

Have a wonderful Monday friends,

5 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I always love these...you have a good read heading your way;)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I am hoping I can plant my garden this week!

Meg said...

I love these too. Thanks for keeping me company last night, lol!

Bri Schaaf said...

What fun! I can just hear the sounds of those little paws on the floor.
Have a great week!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I am thankful for my church family too :)