PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Grilling Goodness-Lazy Edition


I wanna play, I wanna play too. I found this little Meme over at Marlene's blog Country Girl on the Chesapeake Bay and decided I would steal it. Then imagine my surprise when I found out that I didn't have to steal I could just play along and link back. Now that's exciting since I don't have to be a thief. Teehee. but I do need to tell you it came originally from Tina over at Golden Goddess. I love her blog name. Goddess: as all women are. So if you want to steal/play along just head to her sight and Mr. Linky up with the rest of us. It's gonna be fun.


1. My ex is...hopefully has dropped off the face of the earth by now. One can pray for it after all. I should specify that number 1 ex is fine to still be around, the other 2........well let's just say I hope they are a long way down.

2. I should learn to...forgive and forget apparently but it ain't happened yet.

3. I love...the smell after a rain, kittens, flowers, fresh dirt, a quiet reading nook, coffee w/Bailey's, taking a walk in the rain, holding hands, snuggling, and laughing with the family.

4. People would say that I am...a little bit nutty, a whole lot of giving, and fun to be around. Plus a bitch at times.

5. I don't understand...why some men have to be abusive to their wives and kids. But most of all why women feel like we have to take it!

6. When I wake up in the morning…I groan while stretching, stick my feet in flip flops, stumble to the kitchen, trip over about 10 cats and kittens, start my coffee and sit down at the computer. Sometimes I might even say Good morning to the family.

7. I lost...my virginity at 17. LOL. Ha Ha. First thought that popped into my head.

8. Life is full of...blessings. You just have to know what you're looking for and enjoy every minute of life and what it offers.


Enjoy the weekend my friends,


2 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I love these...have a great weekend!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Enjoyed reading that! Hope your week end was a good one!