PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Still Alive (Barely)

Just thought I would try and check in and see if anyone has even missed me? Sorry all for not getting to read your blogs this week or for not posting. You see on Tuesday morning I was doing this:


Which led to this:


I have never before thrown my back out. And pray God I never do it again. This is the first day I've got any further than shuffling from the bed, to the couch to the bathroom. Usually to the bathroom is on all fours crawling. Then praying once I get in there that I can actually get up and get on. The doctor has me on muscle relaxers. If they are working I would hate to know what it is like for them not to?

I will not be doing this again for a long time.


I will never do this again. Not that I have done it ever!






But instead will be doing a whole lot of this:


Which is where I am headed now.

Take care and maybe see everyone tomorrow. If not able will choose a winner in a few days. Till then keep entering the giveaway.


2 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Ouchie! Take care chickie and I sure hope you are feeling better soon!

Mental P Mama said...

Yikes! Feel better soon!