PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Have a Laugh Wednesday

Today's funny picture is brought to you by my brother Brad. Look a real name! Brad is an avid hunter in every extreme. The man lives to hunt. He's been this way since he was about 4 years old when Dad started taking him along. There is nothing he doesn't take part of during the various hunting seasons.

He took this picture one day after returning from a hunt. When he showed me the picture through facebook he said "This is what happens when you have to much time on your hands". I laughed so hard when seeing it.

I do need to apologize to Ms. Snooty though. As well as to anyone else out there that doesn't hunt. But you gotta admit, it's pretty darn funny.



6 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

It is funny. Cant wait to show Cdub.

Joy said...

Hehehe! I love twisted senses of humor! I can relate to that!

Gail said...

Great picture, wonderful imagination!

Snooty Primadona said...

OMG! I laughed SO HARD! We are a family of hunters... well, we used to be. Not so much any more. I think we're just hunted out.

Funny picture!

Country Girl said...

Funny!

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

It was bound to happen Tresia...the hunted becoming the hunter!!
Hysterical :)
Have a weekend filled with love, joy and laughter girl and.......

Steady On
Reggie Girl