Charlotte over at The Robbins Nest has tagged me for a photo tag.
Ok, First the rules are simple and as follows:
1. Go to your pictures folder on your computer.
2. Go to the 6th folder and pick the 6th picture in that folder.
3. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes with it.
4. Tag 6 other people that you know and ask them to do the same.
5. Leave them a comment or email them and let them know they have been tagged.
Ok, here's my 6th picture in my 6th folder.
One of my very favorite pictures ever. It's Trucker and my grand daughter when she was barely a year old. I had both the babies that summer for one month. I was exhausted when Trucker came in from work. So was he obviously, ha ha. He had told me to go and lay down and take a nap and he would handle things. This is the picture I woke up to. I had to take it and now cherish it dearly.
Now for my 6. I am not actually going to choose 6 people to participate but leave that to you. If you would like to then by all means go ahead. I would enjoy seeing your pictures and hearing the stories that go with them.
Farmhouse Work Table
2 hours ago