PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Alphabet MeMe

I just love taking part in MeMe's. I think they are such fun. This one is going to be fun for me as it is going to contain lots of pictures. I got this from the NoeNoe Girl and asked her to assign me a letter. Wouldn't you just guess my letter would be "T".

It's really simple to play along. Just leave me a comment that you want to take part. I will then assign you a letter to play along with. You list up to 10 things starting with that letter and post pictures of them. Up to 10 things you love starting with that letter. And it just continues. So here's my list of things I love.

1. Traveling. I just love to travel anywhere and anytime. I don't care where I just want to go. Especially if it's in the semi truck with Trucker.

2. Tickets. I love me some nascar racing as you all know. So just give me some tickets to one race and I'm a happy little camper.

3. Tulips. I sure wish I had some blooming right now. They just sing springtime to me.

4. Tushy. Another name for Truckers cute curvy little behind. Sorry ladies but I'm a tush woman.

5. Trucker. Notice I did not say Trucker(s).


6. Tiny Toes. The tiny toes of a newborn are just to cute for words.


7. Travel Trailers. Someday it would be nice to own one and do that traveling I hope to do at retirement.


8. Trees. Most especially looking out from the top of a mountain over the tree tops.


9. Tiara's. I think they make you feel like a Princess.


10. T-shirts. I love them. the comfort of them, the wording expressed on them. Everything about a t-shirt is for me.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I ove your T items!!! I am also going to do this meme and my letter is w...

I am so happy race season is coming soon! We are going to try to go to either Martinsville or Richmond this year...I will have to tel you about my realistic Dale Junior dream sometime really soon...it was lovely and I hated waking up!

Marlene

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Awesome T words Chickie! I love them all and you too!
Thanks!

Mental P Mama said...

Terrific!

Gail said...

Tantalizingly, terrific t talk!

playsdolls said...

Great T word pictures,I love traveling in the semi too you get to see wonderful sites along the way.

Unknown said...

GREAT T words...so alike!
We are wanting an RV for traaveling reasons. YOu can see so much more of our country that way!(instead of flying, I mean)

Julie D said...

I would love to play but I barely have time to read anyone's blog right now, let alone do a post that requires thinking! LOL

Thanks for the award yesterday...