I am excited to say I have just received (actually a few days ago) a new blogger award. I received this award from Paige over at Mommy to a Charli Girl. Paige is a single mom, who adores her daughter and works in as a dispatcher, EMT and much more. Trucking has deep roots in her family. I am proud to say Paige found me and passed this award on to me by searching for new blogging friends. Thanks Paige, and tell your momma to stop by anytime.
The rules for this award are: First, choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Secondly, show the seven winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap". Another award to add to your list of awards. Lastly, list at least ten honest things about yourself.
I think I am going to do as Paige did and choose 7 new blogs I have been visiting.
1. I stumbled up Jaime at Rose Cottage and fell in love with her sense of humor. She also does some really nifty pictures of herself as other women. Stop by and check out her Audrey Hepburn look.
2. Meet Wilma of the Flintstone Family over at Little Toes and Cheerios. Who by the way has the most adorable little Pebbles you've ever seen.
3. Next hop on over to Charlotte at The Robin's Nest and check out her posts. She's another southern lady much like myself. Only she has goats. LOL.
4. Your day is not complete without reading and asking Grandma J some questions. Just be careful what you ask cause she'll give you and honest to god answer. Like it or not. ha.
6. Drum roll please for the Noe Noe Girl. I absolutely love her jokes and cartoons and it's worth going over to read them.
7. Last but certainly not least we have Julie at 47 and Starting Over. I don't remember how I found Julie's blog (probably through one of my readers) but am so happy I found her. Even after going through a rotten divorce she is willing to take a chance at love again. Lots of times she posts and asks our advice on "new men" she's found on dating sites. More often than not no one likes any of them. LOL. Including Julie. She has started over again with a great sense of humor and wonderful attitude. Go check her out.
Now for me having to add 10 honest things about myself. Gee this is a hard one. Let me think a minute here.
1. I could live in my pj's all day and all night. I want to be comfortable more than anything else. 2. I haven't had a haircut in over 6 months. Not because I'm letting it grow out but because I just haven't took the time. 3. I honestly love getting junk mail in the box. It's so much nicer to see that than the bills. 4. I'm addicted to the computer. I honestly spend way to many hours in front of it. 5. I love hummingbirds and could sit outside for hours just watching them and trying to capture a wonderful photo of them. 6. I hate cooking so much so that Trucker does the majority of it. I used to love it back many many moons ago and then just started hating it. Not really sure why, but it's like I developed an attitude that I have had enough. 7. I love the smell of flowers, perfume, coming rains, fresh dirt, and babies. 8. I've never been to the ocean and only seen it once out the window. 9. I would love to see Ireland and Scotland someday. 10. I love anything that goes fast.
Welcome to "Stepp Into My World". I'm so happy that you stopped by for a visit and a glimpse into my World.
Over the years my world has changed many many times. Now I've reached that point in my life where I have found out who "I" really am. I invite you to come along for the ride with me. I love comments and hope you will take the time to leave me some. I will do my best to respond personally to each and everyone of them.