PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged, I'm It


First off let me say a big Thank You to Meg of Lucchese to Louis Vuitton for awarding me this sweet award. This is the first one I have received since blogging and means a lot to me. Meg also tagged me for my first "10 Weird or Random Facts" about myself. So grab hold of your seats and let's get started.

10 Weird or Random Facts about little ole Me:

1. For 15 years of my adult life I had the same middle and last name both spelled exactly the same. May and May. Imagine going through life writing your name as Treasia May May. It sucked.

2. I went out with my first husband on a dare!

3. I once placed third place in the State Queen's contest at the state horse show. I had first place won till my beloved horse thought we could leave the arena. That bitch!

4. I was a cheerleader from 4th grade through my 12th grade year of school.

5. I'm allergic to my own spit. Kinda gross but little known fact.

6. I once dislocated my shoulder during sex! Yes, you can laugh about it if you want too. I found it quite hilarious later that morning myself.

7. I have a granddaughter that was born on 6/6/06 Never will forget her birthday.

8. During my mother's labor with me my dad was given a choice of "if only one can make it, who do you choose"? He chose my mother. NaNaNa, I showed him.

9. One time I crawled from the window of one truck into the window of another truck while they were both going 70 miles an hour down the two lane country road. Sure hope my parents don't read this.

10. I met my hubby (trucker) on an internet dating site.

So there you have it. Some weird and random facts that you probably in all reality which you had never known about me. If you would like further details on any of the above feel free to ask, my life is an open book. I keep no secrets about myself and it's impossible to actually embarrass me. So ask away!

I think I'll tag: Erin @ Raising Country Kids, Kacey @ Wine On the Keyboard, Kate @ Chronicles of a Country Girl, Jill Shalvis @ Jill Shalvis, Nancy @ The Other Side of 40. Have fun ladies and looking forward to your weird and random facts.


4 comments:

Meg said...

Hey there sweets! OMgosh...the shoulder thing...! Okay, the horse thing...I would be soooooooo mad! The May May...thing...yikes..I use to know a girl whose name actually WAS Mae Mae! LOVE these facts, now i feel I know you a little better!!! Hope we get to meet one day~!

Mental P Mama said...

How do you swallow if you are allergic to your own spit? I find this one of the most intriguing random facts I have ever heard! Well, the May May thing is neat, too.

Not a Granny said...

Please tell me #6 didn't happen right after #9!

Treasia Stepp said...

Meg-The shoulder dislocation hurt like hell. LOL. The screaming I done was not from the enjoyment of the moment, let me tell you.

Mama-I should have made the spit thing more clear. Swallowing is not a problem, it's only if it reaches the corners of my mouth, like sleeping and drooling. I then break out wherever it lands. I know gross fact.

Not a Granny-No, #6 didn't happen after #9. The shoulder dislocation was actually just a couple years ago and the truck thing was in high school.