PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Treasures


Even though this collection is not very large it is one of my favorites. Someday I will be adding more to it. It's my collection of perfume bottles. I just love dainty, delicate, colorful bottles.

This first one is a real favorite of mine. I'm not sure how old (if at all) it is. My last ex (asshole) brought it home to me one day. I hate the memories behind the bottle but loved the bottle so much I did decide to keep it. If anyone has any clue about the bottle let me know.


This perfume bottle was given to me by my sister one year for my birthday. It is so delicate and dainty.





This one is really nothing special I just loved the bottle itself. The perfume was really nice but doesn't last long when sprayed. It is Brittney Spears Fantasy perfume.



If anyone else would like to show off their Tuesday Treasures then just place your link with Mr. Linky below. I really wish I could get more of you to play along. I love looking at what everyone considers their treasures. Thank you to those who are playing and showing off their beautiful treasures.




Happy Treasure Hunting,





6 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

That purple one is beautiful!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

My mom has a few like that 2nd one. So pretty.

Unknown said...

Hard Working Man is always jokingme as I have 43 bottles of perfume on top of my dresser and I want more!

I loved seeing your beautiful bottles.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I love them all. It's earyl attic at my house-no treasures like these!

Snooty Primadona said...

Oh My! You have some real treasures there, girlfriend. As you know, I have all kinds of collections, but haven't got time to post them right now. Maybe next week... I'll plan ahead for it.

Gail said...

Stunning! I love the purple.