Yes I admit it, I am a thief. I stole this Meme from Marlene at Country Girl on the Chesapeake Bay today as I had nothing for today's post. Thanks Marlene.
1. Do you prefer reality TV or dramas or comedies?
I don't really have a preference on any of them. I love them all. But must admit I am a sucker for reality shows. Especially Survivor.
2. If you could have free cosmetic surgery, what would you have done? a. Well being as the question doesn't say just One Thing I have several. I would have a boob job to put them back where they belong (which is not around my mid section or my underarms). b. Then I would have a double chin fixer upper. I only need one of them not two as I have now. c. I would have the fat sucked right out of that mid section as well. I don't need that much storage area.
3. What are you itching to get but you haven't 'bitten the bullet'?
A brand spanking new refrigerator would be so nice to have.
4. Do you have a bad habit that you hope your children don't pick up?
Now that one is easy peasy. It would be that they never ever try smoking a cigarette.
5. What was your favorite meal growing up?
I remember loving really everything that mom cooked but my favorite was Sunday dinners. It was always roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy and veggies. Followed by some big Sunday dessert.
6. What meal did you have as a youngster that you don't have as an adult?
None. Seriously everything that mom cooked we still have today.
7. What is your earliest memory of a "vacation"? Where'd you go?
That would have to be the summer we went camping for the first time. The family went to Heber Springs, Arkansas at the dam campsite. We had a new tent, cook stove and the works. But I remember Mom insisting we had to go where there electrical hookups for fans at night. I remember swimming for so long in the lake that when we got out our bodies still felt as if we were in water. Does anyone know what I am talking about there? I also remember thinking how weird my mom was because this was in the late 60's early 70's and mom had had her hair done that day with hairspray and also wear pantyhose with her shorts.
8. What was the "Best Thing" you ever got for Christmas, before age 12?
A complete little girls dream of a kitchen set. The stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, table and matching chairs. The whole works, even pots and pans, plastic food and little broom and mop. Little did I know mom was preparing me for "helping her out in cleaning".
Thanks Marlene this was a fun Meme to do. Now I'll leave you with a picture of my Princess. I'm sure you'll laugh and if she knew I posted this she would have a fit. So I won't tell her. She doesn't look much like a Princess here.
Happy Saturday everyone. Enjoy the weekend.
Farmhouse Work Table
2 hours ago