PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Free Mothers Day Card

I just wanted to let everyone know that you can send your Mother a free card/plus they mail it for you from Hallmark. I just found this out and you can pick the card, fill out the necessary info to mom, give them shipping address and they mail free of charge for card and postage. Just be sure and use code: card4mom at checkout and it makes it free.

Now what's better than that. You won't forget this way either. Hallmark.com

No credit card or debit card needed.

5 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

Holy cow! What other treats have you found?

Rebecca said...

Thank you for the tip!! That is awesome. This would be a great MomFave Deal!! :)

Rebecca said...

I just tried it and it worked for me, you need to be signed in as a member of Hallmark.com - there is a limit of 1 free card :) Thanks!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I'm on it!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

:( I haven't heard form you: http://jleighdesignz.blogspot.com/2009/04/winner-ozark-scents-home-made-candles.html