PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Brings Babies

I know many of you love cats and especially kittens. So I thought I would share some love with you. Our house is filled to the brim with the new spring baby kitties. Each mother had five in total. You've seen pictures and videos of one group of them and here's some of the newest additions and the older ones as well. I wish I could keep each of them but just can't. So if you would like to come visit me here in Arkansas and take home a little bundle of joy let me know. I can wish can't I?

I've spent hours enjoying the older ones. There are just so precious. The younger ones I watched mommy birth for hours on them. That was a totally new sight for me to behold. One would think at 47 years old I would have seen this by now but I had not. I even had a hand in it. A couple of them would not have made it out of the (pouch?) if I hadn't assisted them with it. LOL. Gross but thrilling too.


3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

They are so sweet. I hope you can find loving homes for all of them!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Spring is here! All things new!
They are the cutest!

Amy M said...

AWWW! They are so sweet! I love the all white ones! I wish I could have another cat!