PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 27, 2009

Tuesday Treasure



Time to share once again what we hold as a Treasure in our lives. Whether it is a family member, an item we received for our birthday, a anniversary gift, or anything that you treasure in your life.

This week I chose something that is very special to me and it will still be a fabulous treasure when it is worn completely out. For I am sure one day it will be worn out from me wearing it so much. It's something that was made for me a month or so ago. I have planned many times to have posted it by now but a picture was required and no one in my family acts like they know how to use the camera when I ask them to!!! At that point they all get dumb and dumber. So the only picture I have of it is one I stole from the gift er of this treasure. One day I will make someone take my picture wearing it if only to send it to her.




Marlene at Country Girl on the Chesapeake Bay made this wonderful, unique, one of a kind apron for me. She knows how much I love my Nascar Racing and how special it will always hold a place in my heart. You see, Nascar is one of the things that brought Trucker and I together. It's also where we had our belated honeymoon and how we spend our Sunday's together. It is also one of many things that Marlene and I have in common as well.

I know she put a lot of love and work into it and nothing means more to me than that. I will forever cherish this Treasure. Thanks Marlene.

If you would like to show us your Tuesday Treasure just add your post to Mr. Linky below. I hope I got this post out early enough for everyone who wishes to take part.




May your life be filled with many treasures,







2 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

That is the cutest apron. And you just gotta love that Marlene!

Mental P Mama said...

That Marlene is amazing!