PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Everyone Needs One

A break that is. I'm taking a short overnight mini trip with Trucker. If I don't do this I'll go from this happy little picture of the two of us:


MySpace Comments - Funny and Hilarious
MySpace Layouts - Funny and Hilarious
Free Comments & Graphics



To this one in 2.2 seconds.



MySpace Comments - Funny and Hilarious
MySpace Layouts - Funny and Hilarious
Free Comments & Graphics

MySpace Layouts - Funny and Hilarious
Free Comments & Graphics


See you when I get back home. Have a great Monday everyone.

















8 comments:

Meg said...

Oh T~enjoy your time with your trucker!!!

Blessings for a great ride....eeeeeeer...trip!!!

Snooty Primadona said...

Loved the cat pictures... thanks!

Have fun on your *quickie* trip. Be safe.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

Mental P Mama said...

LOL

Egghead said...

Cute pictures. Enjoy your break with the trucker.

Anonymous said...

The picture of the cat with the machine gun is sooo how I feel about my job right now. Have a good time on your trip(s)!

Treasia Stepp said...

Snooty-I just had to let you know that this kitties were for you. The little kittens we had we ended up with only two surviving. It broke our hearts. I sure wish you had been close enough to come and take them for us. Alive of course.

natnat said...

hey. i was searching for some truckers wife layouts and i came across ur blog. and saw that u are from Marked Tree, AR. well im from Turrell, AR. not far. my husband is always on the road it seems. just looking for new friends.