Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sneak Peak of What's In Store

Just so everyone knows that I've been busy and not just loafing around enjoying this fabulous springtime weather (sorry not bragging a bit, well maybe a little bit) here's a sneak peak of what's to come.

These two little fabulous finds, the stand and the plate were both purchased a few weeks ago on my weekend getaway.  The stand was $1.00 and the Moss Rose plate was also a $1.00 as well.  Can't beat that price with a stick.  

We have a little of this going on:





 This beautiful baby was purchased on Ebay for a whopping .99 cents.  It was originally a mirrored dresser tray but when I received it the mirror (much to my disappointment) was broken into a million pieces.  Not to be discouraged I've decided it still can be salvaged and put to good use. 


I also am working on this:






See I told you I've been doing something besides absorbing this weather!  Be sure and come back tomorrow to see both of these finished projects.

Not to mention coming back because I am going to be announcing another Spring Time Give-a-way!  You won't want to miss it either, I promise you.

Today I can be found partying at:

Toot Your Horn Tuesdays @ A Silly Little Sparrow

Second Time Around Tuesday @ A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Do It Yourself Day @ A Soft Place To Land
Trash To Treasure @ Reinvented
Be sure and head over and check out these fabulous blogs and all the goodies in the links.




5 comments:

Linda said...

Love that plate. Very cute, is that strawberries?? Can't wait to see all when you are done with them.

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Cute plate and your mirror is going to be fabulous. Love the blue!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Love the plate! I collect Moss Rose! I have a whole China Hutch full of it in my Dining Room! I can't wait to see what you are going to do with these pieces! I am looking forward to tomorrow!
Debbie

Mental P Mama said...

I love that plate!

Rosie@Journey to Charm said...

I'll bet the results are going to be beautiful.