PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 19, 2010

Give-A-Way Reminder

Just a little reminder that my give-a-way ends tonight at midnight CST.  So for anyone that still hasn't gotten entered now is the time to "git er done".  Just click here to get entered today.  The lucky winner will be announced tomorrow. 

Thank you all for making "T's Treasures" grand opening a huge success.  As well a huge Thank You to all of my lovely blog readers.  For everyone who takes time to comment I want you to know that your comments mean the world to me.  They are what keeps me going! 

Remember that if you aren't the lucky winner tomorrow that anyone who reads my blog can take 10% off their purchases.  Just send me an email (before making your purchase) and let me know what item(s) you would like.  This way I can go in and change the price strictly for your purchase.  This 10% discount is good anytime for anyone who reads.  No specific dates. 

Again, thank you to my lovely readers.



No comments: