It's labor day and not in the mood or feel like coming up with a life altering story today, or telling a tall tale. I feel like crap! I either have mono or strep throat and it's not fun let me tell you. So when Miss Snooty tagged me in a meme it was perfect timing. Thanks Snooty, it's like you read my mind.
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Learn not to sweat the small stuff. (Trucker keeps telling me I have to learn this)
2. Spend as much time with my grand babies as possible.
3. Live to see my great grandchildren. (means I must stop smoking)
4. Continue speaking my mind about anything and everything.
5. Take a cruise to the Bahama's (As god is my witness I will do this)
6. Renew my vows at least twice (good excuse for a romantic get a way)
7. Drive a race car around the track at 160 mph.
Seven Things I Can Do:
1. Speak in a southern belle accent at the drop of a hat. (ask anyone)
2. cook supper, text about five people, and talk on the phone all at the same time.
3. Cry and pout when I don't get my way. (Trucker, give me a witness)
4. Do the splits like in my cheerleader days (although now it hurts like hell)
5. Accomplish anything I set my mind to do (but it has to be what I want to do)
6. Live alone, maintain my own budget and raise my kids single handedly (can I get a witness?)
7. Drink a man under the table (what fun is this)
Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Change a tire, oil or anything car related. (Out of four marriages 2 have been mechanics)
2. Play golf (although would love to learn)
3. Math (of any kind, it's why we have calculators)
4. Lie (Try as I might I just can't do this)
5. Eat healthy (starting next week this changes though, as I am joining a fitness center)
6. Stay away from chocolate (maybe next week I will learn this)
7. Work on a farm (allergies keep me away)
Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:
1. His ass!! (Man got a cute ass and I marry him, ask my Trucker)
2. His smile (sincere, sexy, and full of mischief)
3. Eyes (all knowing, all seeing and once again full of mischief)
4. His attitude (flirty, confident, and the "I don't give a damn attitude")
5. How he carries himself
6. If he is respectful of others and me most of all.
7. I'm alive (for gods sake)
Seven things I say most often:
1. God your an idiot
2. How do you live with no brain.
3. Shut the damn door!
4. I love you this much.
5. I'm giving you away and that's it. (as said to the dog when she has an accident)
6. Drive careful baby. (to everyone in my house who drives)
7. Hey wanna have sex? (my idea of foreplay sometimes.)
Seven Celebrity Crushes:
1. Jon Bon Jovi (their is no man alive as sexy as him)
2. Sean Connery (I would do almost anything to the sound of his voice)
3. Dale Earnhardt Jr. (I wanna ride in his car)
4. Sam Elliot (It's what's for dinner,at least in my dreams)
5. Johnny Depp (He could take me as his pirate wench any day)
6. Pierce Brosnan
7. Steve Vai (makes a guitar talk and sing, Whispering on a Prayer, must listen to it.)
Seven People I'm Tagging For This:
Being as I don't feel well at all. I'm tagging the first seven who read this. Or anyone at all. Enjoy.
5/24 Outdoor Wednesday # 437
4 hours ago