PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 5, 2010

Whew, Glad That's Over

I am so glad to be back in the "land of the living" again, and back to my blog. After having that minor surgery last week I can't begin to describe how happy I am to finally be well again. Now I am almost 100% back to being healthy. Yippee!!

I've missed my blog, my bloggie friends, my decorating and starting new projects. All I could think about while "laying" around (recuperating) was all the things I was going to do when I felt better. My list continually kept growing during that time. My head swam with new ideas and new projects. So much so that in fact many nights the meds didn't knock me out because my brain wouldn't shut off. Don't you just hate nights like those? I ended up putting my "idea book" on my nightstand and actually writing them all down. I seem to have my best ideas when I'm supposed to be sleeping!

I don't have anything to share new that I've done (obviously), but I have started one furniture makeover yesterday. I'll give you a little sneak peak at it.


Image courtesy of Google

This is not the exact table but eerily similar to ours. (and please don't think I have that horrible carpet). In all of it's ugliness I must say. I have sincerely considered throwing them out the front door and to the curb, but I figured with a tight budget I would instead give them a makeover. I hope to have them both completed over the weekend. Lots and lots of sanding still to go.

In other news I want to thank everyone that has taken time to have a look at my Teaporia website and place orders. For those of you that haven't had a chance to read what I'm talking about, just see the post below this one. I also wanted to let you know that our special this month for Feb. is all raspberry flavors are 25% off. That's quite a savings if you love tea. They also make excellent hostess gifts as well, or sweet little favors for any parties you might be having.

Well it's early but since I'm feeling good again it's time to do some more sanding. Be sure and come back and check my blog to see the finished makeover.

Just a quick reminder, to all those that signed up for my giveaway I'll be announcing the winner on Sunday. If you haven't had a chance to sign up yet it's not to late. To enter all you have to do is leave a comment on the post below. That's it, nothing more. Oh the giveaway is for various flavors of teas from Teaporia.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone.


1 comment:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I look forward to your table makeover! Hope you have a FUN weekend:)

Blessings,
Linda