PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pink Saturday-In Honor of Valentine's


Hello and welcome to Pink Saturday here at Stepp Into My World! As everyone know's Valentine's Day is tomorrow and what a wonderful time to celebrate our love of Pink than the day of Love!



Rain or Shine ... Be My Valentine
Raindrops on our dresses,
Sunshine on our face,
No matter what the weather,
The look of love won't be replaced.

The silent sound as rain falls,
The brilliance of the sun.
They only promise radiance,
Caused by either one.

Let it rain, or let it shine,
It won't matter none.
You're such a lovely Valentine,
In either rain, or sun.

Let it snow, let it hail,
Earth blanketed with white.
It won't prevent our day,
Or deny the magic of our night.
Donna Wallace

No matter what you're doing today, or tomorrow, may it be filled with Love. May your lips only speak words of that love to all you talk to!

Pink Saturday is hosted by the lovely Ms. Beverly @ How Sweet the Sound.

My Trucker is taking me to my most favorite restaurant today to show his love. We are going to Red Lobster, all alone, no children, just the two of us. I couldn't ask for anything better.


5 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Treasia... what a sweet poem and pretty flowers! I'm so glad that you are going out for a romantic dinner at Red Lobster. That's one of my favorite restaurants. I love their salmon!

Wishing you a Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day, too!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Pam said...

Love the poem. Have a great dinner at Red Lobster.

Happy Pink Saturday.

♥Mimi♥ said...

So sorry that I missed you yesterday. It seemed like the day just ran away from me! But, with this being ♥Valentine's Day♥ what better time for me to stop by to see your Pink Saturday goodies.

It's been a long and dark winter up here near Canada so filling myself up with pink is my way on the weekend of chasing away the blues - not that blue isn't a nice color, too☺

I ♥ coming here. All the pink and all the girlie stuff just floods my brain and makes me want to do a happy dance right where I sit!

Thanks so much for sharing. After all, isn't sharing one of life's greatest pleasures?

♫Happy Valentine's Day♫

Anonymous said...

Pretty pink hydrangeas and roses, Treasia. Happy Valentine's Day~

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Thanks for stopping by and putting by Bedscapes and Beyond badge on your blog. I love the poem. It's certainly appropriate as to the romance and the weather.