PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday to everyone! I enjoy Saturday's so much thanks to Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound for hosting this each Saturday. Beverly is truly a sweet person for bringing all of us together that share a love for all things PINK. I encourage everyone to stop over at her blog to view all of the other wonderful posts in honor of pink.

Before I show you my pinks for today I wanted to let you know about another Pink Saturday blogger. Today I visited Marie @ Romance and Relics and totally admired her hand painted pendant. The pendant was painted with gorgeous pink roses and done by her Aunt. Marie comes from a talented family indeed. Marie also has a website called Whispers of Romance and Relics that she sells various items in. I especially encourage you to head over there and take a look at her beautiful vintage, shabby chic and mosaic things.

Today I thought we would all take a shopping trip together. I love virtual shopping with all of my friends and this site is great. I recently discovered it only a short time ago when they sent me a catalog through the mail. Some of you may already have heard of it and possibly even shopped there before. The name of this site is, Seventh Avenue. I've fallen in love with so many things on their website and do plan on ordering a few things soon. Their prices are more than reasonable. No, I'm not affiliated in any way to Seventh Avenue, just admiring their many items.

Take for example this beautiful pink bed and bedding. I swooned when I seen this set. It made me want my little girl (who is not so little anymore) to be little again.


And then imagine having this lovely chandelier as the final piece in her room.


I totally swooned when I seen this gorgeous coffee set. Is that not gorgeous?

This pink rose topiary is beautiful as well.


Here is a bedding set done with pink roses that would look beautiful in someones bedroom.

Also these pink piggy canisters. I hope you have enjoyed all the pinks today that I have found. I think they are just lovely. Here are some other things I found on their website. Which I have to admit I bookmarked for future reference and purchasing. Gorgeous gorgeous items.




This headboard is now what I covet for our master bedroom. I've never seen another like it. Storage and beautiful all together.And look at this gorgeous fireplace mantel mirror. Yes, the mantel mirror is what is for sale!
























I really hope you've enjoyed strolling and shopping with me today and I do hope you come visit again.


3 comments:

Marie De Marco said...

treasia,
first i would like to thank you for the "shout out" on your post. i've been posting on pink saturday on and off since last january.i have a blast. you would be the first friendly blogger that has followed the new "rules" and gave me a shout out. i love the second pink bed. may i ask you a question about some of the graphics on your blog. do you have an e-mail i can send them to?
thanks again for your kindness.
blessings
marie

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Treasia! Ohhh that looks like a fabulous shop! I need to check that out! Those beds are so dreamy and I'm loving that tea set!

My Pink Saturday post went up late today! Grrr one day I'll master that dang scheduler! ha! Hope you get a chance to visit me!

Have a lovely Pink weekend!
Tina

Patricia said...

This is reaaly a beautiful post. I love the photos of the bedrooms with the Pink netting above the beds.Happy Pink Saturday. I have enjoyed visiting your lovely blog. I hope you have a wonderful new week.