PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 28, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY.....December 28, 2009

Outside my window...The sun is shining brightly, the squirrels are playing in the trees in our backyard, and it's a bit chilly today.

I am thinking...of how I am going to do my tablescape for New Years.

I am thankful for...God giving me a swift kick in the boot over Christmas to remind me of what is most important in my life, FAMILY.

From the kitchen...I smell my morning coffee and it's oh so good today.

I am wearing...my headache face today. Also my warm, snugly pj's and the new robe my parents got me. They called it my "go to the office robe". LOL.

I am creating...many things around the house this week in preparation for the new year. Be sure and come join me later to see the pictures of what I've accomplished.

I am going...slowly insane, thanks for menopause.

I am reading...lots of new blogs on decorating. Loving everyone of them. Watch for new ones in my blog roll.

I am hoping...that I start my new job online very soon. I've missed writing for pay.

I am hearing...pretty much the sounds of silence this morning. All is quiet in the "Trucker House"

Around the house...I still have some Christmas decorating to store away and lots of clean clothes to put away as well.

One of my favorite things...now is playing Guitar Hero with the kids. I recommend everyone get this game if you haven't already purchased one.

A few plans for the rest of the week:Work on articles, clean the house, pack away Christmas and spending time with Princess before she heads back to school and her dorm.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

To read other Daybook entries or to take part head over to Simple Woman's Daybook here. you'll be happy you did.

1 comment:

Julie Garmon said...

Found you from Robin's All Things Heart and Home. Love your blog!