PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's Starting To Look Like A New Year

I've been hard at it all day around "The Trucker House" getting rid of 2009 and bringing in 2010. I have been searching and seeking new decorating blogs for inspiration today, for most of the day, looking for new ideas for the NEW YEAR. I am happy to say that I have found many, many frugal decorating tips and photo inspiration. There are so many beautiful ideas only a finger touch away on the net. So much so that if not careful it will boggle the mind.

My winter nesting instincts are taking over and I'm having a blast at it. So come back this week for many photos of what I've done around here. You might not recognize the Trucker House. You might even find some inspiration for yourselves.




I also wanted to let you know that even though I despise and hate to do this I have changed the comment moderation to "word verification". I hate having to do this but am sick of the robot and crap ones. I do hope you understand. I don't tolerate SPAM well.

2 comments:

Gail said...

I love using things in decoration that were never meant for that purpose.

Pictures, before and after, please. Maybe you will inspire me to get busy.

Mental P Mama said...

Fun times! I am done with red things. I already want to see Spring. It's gonna be a long wait for me;)