PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Simple Woman's DayBook



FOR TODAY December 21, 2009

Outside my window...The sky is a bright blue, the trees are barren, and the wind is cold.

I am thinking...and praying that we have a white christmas this year.

I am thankful for...so many things in my life I can't name them all.

From the kitchen...I hear sounds of Frisky (my kitten) eating his lunch and can see the dirty dishes awaiting me.

I am wearing...my baby blue pj's. Yes, I only just got up.

I am creating...absolutely nothing,.

I am going...no where today but later this week to my parents for the holiday. Then to do some shopping, then later to see my grand children.

I am reading...Malice by Lisa Jackson I recommend this book to all.

I am hoping...and praying my Trucker gets his bonus before Christmas Eve.

I am hearing...the hum of the computer.

Around the house...everything is pretty much organized. The tree is lit, the mantel is finished and the gifts are wrapped.

One of my favorite things...is the quiet I have during the day time.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Last minute Christmas shopping, gift wrapping and fudge making.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Merry Christmas Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook
Comments and Graphics - Christmas Layouts - Photobucket




To read others Daybooks simply click here.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your daybook. I've enjoyed my visit.

May you and your family have a Christmas filled with many blessings!
~Tamara
BranchOfWisdom.com

P.S. You are invited to drop by my blog on 12/27 and enter my New Year's Giveaway!