I'm IT, I'm IT.........Remember when we were kids and we played tag in the backyard with all of our friends? Unlike most of those kids I loved being tagged and then being IT. Being IT made me feel special I know this sounds crazy but go with me here. It meant I was the center of attention, everyone looked to me for the next chosen one. I felt important.
Well I've been tagged and now I'm IT. Snooty at Snooty Primadona's Sparkling Outlook tagged me in the Crazy Eights Meme. Thanks Snooty, I love being IT.
Eight things I have a passion for:
1. Family (whether it be mine, my Trucker's or friends)
2. My pets
3. Nascar Racing (specifically Dale Earnhardt Jr., awww)
4. Traveling (anywhere I don't even care)
5. Swimming (in lakes or creeks)
6. Long drives through the forests
7. Antiques (of any kind)
8. White gold jewelry
Eight things I would like to do before I die:
1. Travel Ireland
2. Travel Scotland
3. Drive a race car at 200 mph.
4. Travel the nascar circuit for one year.
6. Live long enough to see all my grandchildren grow up.
7. Celebrate my 25 th wedding anniversary and renew my vows.
8. Buy a home in Virginia and raise horses.
Eight things I say a lot:
1. I love you. (to everyone of my family every single day)
2. Please shut the refrigerator door.
3. Were you born in a barn.
4. Damn baby you got a cute ass. (of course this is to trucker)
5. I only married you for the sex.
6. Please drive careful.
7. Don't text and drive or the car's mine.
8. Did you lock the doors.
Eight books I have read recently:
1. The Red Hat club rides again.
2. The Kudzu Debutantes
3. The Kudzu Debutantes Revenge
4. Flirting with Forty
5. Match Me If You Can
6. Certain Girls
7. Harry Potter
Eight movies I have seen eight times:
1. Up close and personal
2. Under the Tuscan sun.
3. Practical Magic
4. First Knight
6. Dumb and Dumber
7. Independence Day
8. Day After Tomorrow
Now for the eight people I am tagging. Don't you feel all special?
1. Country Girl at Dreams of a Country Girl
2. Kate at Chronicles of a Country Girl
3. Kacey at Wine on the Keyboard
4. Suze at Suzel's Sass
5. Jennifer at Thursday Drive
6. Momma at Mental Pause Chronicles
7. Nancy at The Other Side of 40
8. Nap at The Chronicles of a SAHM
5/24 Outdoor Wednesday # 437
4 hours ago