PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Design It & Win It

Have you ever wanted to win anything so bad you could taste it? Well in this case see it? Displayed in all it's proud glory? Yup, that's me in a nutshell. I can envision my new "quote" sign hanging in my (soon to be newly updated) dining room.

I'm talking about winning a $50 gift certificate being given away by The Nester @ Nesting Place. The certificate can be used at Danielson Design Studio. This studio is truly the most original design place for making your own custom signs. You can even choose how to design it, the frame, background, colors, fonts, quotes, monograms and much more. This is what I have chosen to purchase (if I win, if not I might do it anyway).



Isn't that gawgeous? To have your chance at winning head over to Nesting Place and have at it. Just remember, I'M THE WINNER (I hope). LOL.


3 comments:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

I like the sign you picked out, and I may pick out the same sign if I win!! Good luck. laurie

Bill said...

I hope you will be the winner .. good luck! Thank you for stopping by and leaving the thoughtful comment. I've been checking out some of your other posts (love the Met Monday one about the distressed paint finish you applied). I began following and noticed I'm your 100th follower. That's definitely a milestone. Congratulations!

Regards,
Bill

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

That's a really neat sign! Good luck!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Katherine