1. How to teach your co-workers and supervisor "Back Away, Don't fuck with me It's not a good day".
2. How to teach your husband that "If you hear middle age women" snarl, for god's sake go away". It's just a warning.
3. How to learn how to work "With computers that are slower than a one legged man in a marathon".
4. How to "have a hot flash" and survive.
5. How sometimes it's OK not to have to pull your big girl panties up.
6. How "tantrums" at work makes you feel so much better.
7. How to maintain your job at work after having said tantrum.
8. How not always doing for the other people you love does not make you a bad person.
9. How to survive and teach your family that not everyone remembers the same shit from 2 million years ago. Some things it's ok to forget.
And most important of all.
10. How to have a "I just don't give a shit day" and get away with it.