PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook


FOR TODAY.......June 8, 2009

Outside my window...The sun is shining brightly and beautifully. I can see my garden, the hummingbird feeder (which never has birds), the regular bird feeders (which are covered) and the green grass and trees. It's beautiful.

I am thinking...What a gorgeous day this is and how much I will enjoy it. I am one of those rare people who love Mondays.

I am thankful for...Many things in my life. The house we live in, the love we share along with the laughter. The food on our table each day and the trust we have.

From the learning rooms...I am learning that friends come from all walks of life and you never know when you will meet your new one.

From the kitchen...The coffee is brewed and the dishes are done. Prayers said for this.

I am wearing...My nightshirt and shorts, flip flops. The delivery man just woke me up.

I am creating...more articles regarding guinea pigs, a garden full of fresh veggies and a home full of love.

I am going...no where this week. Thank goodness. Oh wait, I do have choir and church on Wednesday night.

I am reading...Nothing, I just finished the book from MM on reincarnation. Posting tomorrow about it. So check back as it's time to pass the book on.

I am hoping...for the weather to continue to be wonderful so that Trucker gets much needed hours, like last week.

I am hearing...a clock ticking, a fan running and the footsteps of the Rug Rats upstairs. Life is good.

Around the house...I have a few things needing done but am not swamped like usual. A couple of loads of clothes to fold.

One of my favorite things...is camping. We hope to do this soon.

A few plans for the rest of the week:Writing more articles and puttering around the house. I lead a very quiet life.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



For more Simple Woman Daybook entries just click here.

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

These posts are always so peaceful...I can't wait to hear your take on the book;) And those kittens are adorable!

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Creating a "home full of love"...that is just the best part of life isn't it? I loved this post :)
Have a beautiful day and........

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Mrs. Shields said...

hilarious kittehs!!!