PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Getting To Know Me MeMe.

Hi, my name is: Treasia, Truckers Wife, Mom, Honey, Terry, and Hey You.

I've never been to: Ireland but someday if dreams do come true I will visit there. I've also never been to Iraq and have no intention of ever going.

I hate it when: My mind feels more like 30 and my body feels more like 55 or 60. When the family doesn't pick up after themselves and consider me a new stay at home maid. I also hate it when the tp is put on the roll backwards. I hate it when no one takes off their shoes to come inside.

I hate a lot of things.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: Is my mother. She knows me to darn well.

When I'm nervous: I take a Xanax. LOL. Just kidding. I jabber a lot, bite my nails and pick my cuticles. I know it is gross.

The last song I listened to was: Gone, Gone, Gone by Robert Plant and Allison Krauss

If I were to get married today my maid of honor/best man would be: In the hospital having a heart attack. Because the shock would damn near kill them. Because if it were to happen again that I asked anyone, that would mean it's marriage number 5. Even I'm not that stupid.

My hair is: in need of a makeover. It needs the works

When I was 5: I remember it snowed and I had bugged my dad about playing outside. It was about 8 pm and dark out. Plus I was in my gown. Dad opened the front door and threw me out into a snow drift. It was cold, we all laughed and I never bugged dad about playing in the snow again.

Last Christmas: Ended up being one of my most treasured memories. It as wonderful.

I should be: Doing dishes, planting seeds but instead I am still sitting here. next I'm watching a movie. Life is good.

When I look down: I'm reminded of the fact that my floor needs swept and mopped. Thanks for this.

The happiest recent event was: The delivery of my new computer. Yippee!!!!!!!

My current annoyance is: The fact that my old computer (which is still hooked up) is a real pain in the ass. Can't wait for the new one to be hooked up. I'll be so darn happy, even if I am having to hook everything up, transfer shit and copy everything over. Happy as a pig wallowing in mud.

I have a hard time understanding: Why most people never seem happy with what they do have in life and only seem to want more.

There's this girl that I know: That sometimes wishes she could turn back the hands of time. But then again that girl is extremely happy now. So best to leave well enough alone.

The thing I want to buy is: A boob job. I want them put back where they freaking belong. If I have to pinch my nipples and tie a string around my neck and through the nipple rings to pull them in place. I also want to buy a new tummy. That flat one from days gone by. Oh hell, just face it I'd buy the fountain of youth if possible.

If you visited the place I'm from: You wouldn't know it because you would blink and miss the entire place. Seriously!

Most recent thing I've bought myself: A new desktop computer. Some books, purse and the list goes on. I really enjoy tax time myself.

Most recent thing someone else bought me was: Well Georgetta of course. Georetta O. Possum which you read about this week.

My middle name is: May. So for the 15 years my first husband and I were married my full name was: Treasia May May. It's ok, laugh. I did. for a long time.

Last night I was: watching Mad Money and then went to bed and dreamed of coupons falling from the sky. I have coupons on the brain to much lately. LOL.

If I was an animal I'd be: a black cat. A long haired black cat. They get a raw deal and I would change that.

Tomorrow I am: Cleaning house. I made a vow to myself. Or maybe not. I might read all day. Who knows that's to far in advance for my way of thinking.

Tonight I am: Sharing the bed with Trucker for the first time since Sunday night. This means no sleep. And not because of what you are thinking either. I can't sleep with anyone and have to have that entire bed to myself.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are very interesting. I loved reading all about you. May May...how cute!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

May May is a bed hog!
Now all of blogland knows =)

Unknown said...

I luv getting to know all blogging buddies! and I want to be you!